NPIF Stronger North Roadshow – Cumbria West
September 13th11:00 am-1:30 pm
About this event
Please join us at one of our special events to mark the fifth anniversary year of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
This Cumbria event in partnership with Cumbria Chamber of Commerce will brief business advisers and the local business community on the funding opportunities available and on how businesses can access the £500m Fund.
Join us on the 13th September 2022 to hear about:
- The British Business Bank and how it supports Cumbrian businesses
- The impacts of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund in Cumbria
- What funding is available from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
- Support available from the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce
- Guidance from the NPIF Fund Managers on how to put together a quality application for funding
The event will be held at Barclays Eagle Labs, The Bus Station, Bransty Row, Whitehaven CA28 7XE
Arrival from 11.00am
Presentations from 11:30am
Networking and Lunch 12.30pm – 13.30pm
To book a place on this session, please email email@example.com.
There will be opportunities for networking and talking about the innovative, wide-ranging and flexible funding packages from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
You will hear directly from the British Business Bank, the Fund Managers who operate in Cumbria for the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund and Cumbria Chamber of Commerce.
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund project (NPIF) is supported financially by the European Union using funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 and the European Investment Bank.